Tuesday 30 September 2014

LUSTING.







So these are my current fashion lustings.
I must admit, I've been lacking a bit in inspiration lately. My clothes rails feel a bit bare and i'm not quite sure what to fill them with, hence the accessory heavy post! Usually I love this time of year for shopping, what with chunky knits, chunkier boots & oversized coats, but I am yet to buy a new winter coat & can't find a pair of boots I like anywhere! Nightmare! This Weekday coat one is the only one I've found that I absolutely love, but it's just a tad on the expensive side for me. Boo! I do love bringing back the autumnal make up shades though! Dark lipstick and berry nails polishes are my faves! 

Hopefully i'll find my clothes inspiration again soon, I suppose on the upside my bank card is having a nice rest!
Do link my any of your blogs, or blogs you think i'd like to give me a kick up the bum!


x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Great picks, I love it all and that coat is a beaut, it kinda reminds me of this seasons Zara it coat that everyone either has or is lusting after, it's a shame about the price tag though... I ordered a similar one from mango and used a 30% off coat which made it much cheaper ;) Hop your inspo comes back :) x
    www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig