Tuesday 9 September 2014

OBSESSION : COLOURED FUR CLUTCHES.


 
 
It appears I have a sudden & new obsession for a novelty fur clutch. I can't get enough of them! There's quite a few fine specimens on the high street at the moment, these are a few of my very favourites. I love the pinky/coral hues best... as you can see.
I also ordered this scarf from Asos the other day -
 
 
 
So it looks like my new fur accessory crush also spans to the scarf department. I literally cannot wait for it to arrive! I've been a bit bummed out with the evenings getting dark early and the weather getting a bit colder, but knowing I'll have this scarf round my neck makes the departure of summer and arrival of autumn/winter much for bearable!
 
x

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Adorable!!

    www.audreyisaboy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so obsessed with fur..don't think you can ever have too much. All these pieces are so gorge xx

    www.apinchofpetite.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig