Tuesday 2 September 2014

MY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND.



Birthday Treats | Zara selfie | I'm old | Wandering down Carnaby | Make-up treats | Joe & The Juice pick me up | Me & my boy | Window gazing | Hotel Chilling | My beautiful present from Josh

So my birthday weekend has just been and gone in a flash!
 
On Friday I went for some mojitos with my favourite gal palls & then for the weekend I went to stay in London with my boyfriend to do a bit of shopping & meet up with some family for a shandy or two. Unfortunately I was a bit poorly, so we didn't get to do a lot of the things I wanted to. Boo!! I knew there was a sure sign something was wrong when I was let loose in Topshop Oxford Street & didn't buy a thing!! Bad times!
It was my actual birthday yesterday though & I had such a lovely chilled day & evening with my mum, dad & boyfriend. I'm a major home bird, so spending the day pottering about with my parents & having a massive takeaway in my p.jays was the perfect day to me.
It's times like birthdays that I feel very blessed & lucky to have such wonderful friends & family!
Now I'm off to online shop to make up for my lack of it in London!
 
x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig