Monday 2 March 2015

MISSGUIDED WISHING.

 
 
 
 
I have to admit, I have not been much of an avid Missguided shopper (other then my beloved camel coat) ... until recently! I literally cannot get enough of it & have found myself visiting the website and browsing through the 'new in' page nearly everyday. I feel like it is now the younger sister to my Asos addiction. There's so many key pieces that I feel like I cannot live without any longer, just look at that gorgeous dusty pink coat. Me oh my. I also have a penchant for their skirt section, which is unusual for me, but I love this little grey number reppin' the sixties trend. HORRAY FOR MISSGUIDED.
 
 
x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. That Longline Wrap Jersey Top is gorgeous, right??? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything on this wishlist, missguided have been on point lately x

    Electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig