Monday 20 April 2015

COACHELLA WHAT?



So while my Instagram feed is flooded with fringed garments, skinny brown legs and palm trees I have been on a mini break to Center Parcs, where it was more pine cones, native British birds and copious amounts of Prosecco... but honestly, it could not have been more what I needed. To say I have been stressed lately is an understatement, I'm talking stomach cramps and tears. Nasty. So spending a long weekend away eating, drinking (a lot) and laughing in the sunshine with my loved ones has really done me the world of good.
Who needs Coachella hey?
 
x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I live so close to a centre parcs and yet haven't been still! looks like you had a lovely break :)

    www.lifeinthefashionlanee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig