Wednesday 15 April 2015

A TOUCH OF THE POCAHONTAS

 



 
 
 
I went for a cheeky little shop the other day and was wandering round Zara feeling very uninspired, which is not like me at all. Usually I get in that store door and am all over that shiz.
Then it happened.
 I spotted this little delight hiding in the corner. It's not really very me at all to be honest, I mean it's not grey for a start, but I was immediately drawn to it. I practically ran to the fitting rooms with the hanger clutched in my hand as though someone was going to approach me and steal it. Why do we do that? Or is it just me? Anyway, I loved it even more on and it is now mine all mine. I can't wait to wear it in the summer to, I think it'll look a dream over a pair on vintage levis. What a treasure.
 
x
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. it's gorgeous and i would have bought it myself for sure honey xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I just loved it as soon as I saw it! Always a sure fire sign to buy! xxx

      Delete
  2. Such a great top!! Will be perfect in summer for boho chic xx
    www.fashion-et-moi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore that top oh it's just gorgeous!x

    Electra Violet ||

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top is amazing you look great x
    www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats such a nice top, I love a good bit of fringing. Really like how you have styled this outfit!!
    Ps. I have nominated you & your lovely blog for The Liebster Award, check out http://unfashionablesundays.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/the-liebster-awards.html
    and let me know if you do it, would love to see your answers. x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cant believe I have only just seen this comment! Thanks so much for nominating me, but I have already done the Liebster Award, although I really appreciate your nomination and comment :)
      xxx

      Delete
  6. Lurving this tunic! The pattern and fringing is just gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig