Wednesday 8 April 2015

SPRING MINK


 
 
 
I love this Glamorous.com mink trench coat & it's so perfect for the time of year. I feel as though I need to be putting my woollen coats to one side, and this is a great lighter alternative. I did try and pull it off a few times in the winter, but it was definitely a case of style over substance... I was freeeezing! I remember one damp December evening I wore it to get the bus to my boyfriends house, and I literally was wrapping it round me so tight whilst chattering my teeth, but now I can wear it with a smile on my face. Hoorah!
 
x
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Cannot deal with you Helen!! Give me some styling tips please, you absolutely gorgeous thing!!!
    x x | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! The coat is so gorgeous, I love the colour!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the colour is what I was sold on to! x

      Delete
  3. love the coat so much... and the whole outfit actually! great look for spring

    Rose and Weston x

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig