Thursday 30 April 2015

ASOS PAY DAY WISH LIST


 
 
 
If you know me or follow my blog, it will be no surprise to you that the first place I visit on payday is Asos. Scanning through my saved list to pick which treats will brighten my door way this week. If I had my way it would be all these delights, but I have gone and ordered the long line tee (which also comes in black) and that gorgeous striped skirt, which I saw in the Asos mag and hurriedly tracked down. I'm very very temped by the Warehouse skirt as well, even more so after seeing it on the very gorgeous Hannah Crosskey from A Fashion Fix.  Although, I think it might be out of stock in my size, which could be a blessing is disguise for old banky bankerson.
No doubt there will be an outfit post of my purchases to follow soon!
 
x
 
 
 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig