Tuesday 28 April 2015

ASOS HANDMADE





 
Forget about Prada,  Miu Miu and D&G, when it comes to sunnies one of my very favourite brands is the Asos Handmade range. If you follow me on Instagram you will have seen numerous appearances from my bad boys, and I'm so in love with them that I'm really temped to purchase another cheeky pair. They just tick all my boxes; oversized, chunky and tortoise shell... what's not to love! They also look and feel so much more expensive than they are, they really could pass for a £200 designer pair.
So the moral of this post, is I strongly advise you invest in a pair for Spring/Summer.
 
 
x
 
 

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. i have a pair of these and always get compliments. such a good price point too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The half cat eye ones are just gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with all of those sunglasses, they really do look designer - can ASOS do anything wrong?x

    Electra Violet ||

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig