Thursday 2 April 2015

VALENTINO FALL '15 ILLUSTRATIONS






 

If you follow me on Instagram or read my blog often, you will probably know I am also a fashion and bridal illustrator. Fashion week seems like 6 months ago now, but I thought I'd share with you a couple of illustrations from one of my favourite collections at the Paris shows; the Valentino Fall 2015  collection. It had it all for me, monochrome checks mixed with stripes, embellishment &  thick culottes teamed with high necks. From an illustration point of view, I love anything that creates an interesting silhouette, so when I spotted these gorgeous layered organza dresses I couldn't wait to illustrate them. Plus is shows off my gorgeous girls insane legs. #jealous
 
To have a ganders at a few more of my illustrations while my website  it still being developed, you can check out my Facebook page or Instagram feed.
 
x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig