Thursday 23 April 2015

SECONDTHREAD

 

 


 
 

 

 
 
If you haven't already checked out Second Thread  then tomorrow, when their Spring collection launches, is the day to do so!
 I was lucky enough to have a sneaky peak at the range, and amongst all the gorgeous pieces I picked out this tailored jumpsuit. It is just the sort of thing I've been after for ages and it ticks all my boxes. It's a perfect staple piece for the utility trend (complete with d-ring) mixed with chic and feminine details in the form of a strapless top and nipped in silhouette. 
This is the sort of thing I would be likely to wear on a night out. I'm not much of a dress/skirt person, so pairing this beauty with my suede fringed jacket and some black barely there sandals is definitely more up my street.

If you would also like to have a peak at what's to come tomorrow, and all the rest of the Second Thread goings on, then you can follow them on Insagram @secondthreadoffical


x
 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This jumpsuit is gorgeous and I love the perfect height of your sandals hun <3 xx

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig