Tuesday 21 July 2015

LAUNDRY BOUTIQUE









Rust Tassel Jacket - c/o Laundry Boutique  | Vintage levi Shorts | Birkenstock Arizona's | H&M Oversized Linen Tee
 
I make no secret of the fact I love a cheeky bit of fringing, and when they lovely people at Laundry Boutique sent this one over to I couldn't wait to get it on and do a little jig. My poor boyfriend had to deal with me doing a few questionable dance moves while shooting this post, mainly one I call 'the finger point', which is quite self explanatory.
 I was having a no hair & make-up day on this day, hence the tiny eyebrows and pale lips. It had been a really nice day. I went to a really sweet little village fete in the afternoon. There was a bunting everywhere, a coconut shy, farm animals, face painting and lots of families wandering around in the sun. It was so nice, and after all the bad news we constantly have at the moment, it restored my faith in Great Britain and made me feel like a happy kid again. After that, on a little smiley high, I went home and drank a lot of Pimms in the garden. So no time for sitting inside doing make up.
 
A little shout out to Laundry Boutique, a brand I'm super glad I discovered! They have a real folky laid back style, and if you're after a Chloe-eqse whimsical piece with a more affordable price tag this is certainly the place to go. How cute is this little embroidered blouse !? If this, or anything takes your fancy, the gorgeous peeps at laundry Boutique have given my readers an exclusive 10% off discount code. Just enter RAGGYDOLL10 at the checkout. Simples.
 
 
Happy shopping!
 
x

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. i'd never heard of laundry boutique before but it looks like they do really lovely things! and not bad prices either!

    love this outfit, and sounds like you had a lovely day :)

    Elena | Itchy Bones

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fringe jacket is absolutely perfect (as I'm sure the Pimms was too ;))

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute jacket. Love a bit of fringing myself.

    Rachel | www.currentlyrachel.com

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig