Thursday 30 July 2015

LYST X PAIGE









This month I took part in an exciting little project that I thought I would share with you. As you probably know (I wang on about it enough) as well as blogging, I am a fashion illustrator. The lovely people at Lyst.co.uk were holding a high tea event in New York, bringing a bit of London to the big apple, in collaboration with the denim brand Paige. Elizabeth from Paige helped that lucky blogger gals attending to pick from a range of denim jackets, dungarees and jeans. The girls could customise their denim with a selection of patches, and personalised embroidery. My role in this was to illustrate to bloggers on little A5 cards as a 'Thank You' for attending the event. Although it was a bit of a mad rush to get done, it was so much fun and exactly the sort of thing I'd like to do more of in the future. In the hurry to get them all ready and me being me, I completely forgot to take any good photos of them finished! Although I thought id share with you a few Instagram snaps to give you an idea.
 
If you'd like any illustrations done for yourself, feel free to drop me an email to Helen_Raggydoll@hotmail.co.uk... or you can view more of my work on my Instagram.
 
A big thank you to Hannah from Lyst for the event photos!
 
x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig