Saturday 18 July 2015

XO







XO Necklace - c/o Peggy Pink  | 70's Lace up Top - Asos | Mid Wash Farleigh Jeans - Asos | Fedora Hat - Catarzi @ Asos
 
 
So this is just a wee little post to show you Thursday's outfit of the day. I've had a week off this week, and had visions of me living in my Levi shorts & sunnies sipping Pimms in my sunny garden everyday, but it's been far from it (except today). So I've had to dig my trusty Asos Farleigh jeans out again. I'm definitely going to get them in more colours for Autumn/winter. I just love the cut and high waist. They go perfectly with this top to. I've been wanting a Chloe-esque lace up top for a while now, as has everyone else, and with the bell sleeves this one fits the bill perfectly.
Jobs a good'un.
 
 
x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. The jeans are a gorgeous fit on you! Not sure my short legs could pull them off but might have to order them to see :)

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this outfit, the fit of those jeans is so lovely x

    Electra Violet ||

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig