Tuesday 14 July 2015

PRAY FOR YOUR HATERS




 





'Pray for your haters' tee - c/o Five Pound Tee | My boyfriend's Topman jacket | Vero Moda Jeans | Birkenstock Arizona's - Jones Bootmaker  | Gold XO Pendant - c/o Peggy Rose Pink
 
 
I've been double denim'ing it up recently, something I haven't done since the late 90's but quite enjoy. I've been badgering my boyfriend for this jacket of his for ages, and yesterday he finally gave in. I would have never really thought to buy my boyfriend denim jacket in actual boy stores, but I guess that is the secret!
 
This little tee is form a site called Five Pound Tee, where believe it or not, their tee's are actually £5. I probably didn't need to explain that, but it does sound a little too good to be true. The idea behind the brand is summed up in their tagline "Live to express, not to impress". Which is literally what they do, stocking tees and hoodies with all sorts of sassy slogans. They're really great quality and fit as well, which I was quite surprised at with the low price tag. I wear my tees a bit oversized, so went for a medium.
 
Also shout out to my really cute necklace. I've been living in the same gold bar necklace that my boyfriend got me for my birthday for ages now, which I still adore...but it's nice to have a little change. I used to be one for a statement Zara necklaces, but now I'm much more into dainty gold chains so this Peggy Pink pendant fits the bill perfectly.
 
Over & Out
 
x
 
 

 
 


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love the double denim! Looks really good in that wash of denim x

    www.totalmdisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig