Tuesday 3 November 2015

CAMBRIDGE











 
Neon Rose Belted Coat | Converse High Tops | Zara Bucket  Bag
 
 
I thought it was about time to share with you one of my favourite cities, Cambridge. I go there quite a lot, whether it's date night with the boyfriend, a summer day punting on the river with friends, or shopping with one of my gal pals, I just LOVE the place.
 It's full of various bikes, cobbled streets, amazing shops & THE the best food places. My favourite food is Japanese, something we're hugely lacking where I live, so when I go shopping with Josh for the day we often pop into Yo Sushi. My very favourite restaurant ever, Teriyaki, is in Cambridge to. We're going there on Friday for date night, and I always get so excited to go! I love me so crispy prawn roll!
Aside from shopping and food, my two loves, it's also a super beautiful place. Everyone always says it has Harry Potter looking buildings, but me having never seen Harry Potter (don't shoot me), I cant say I appreciate that... Although I do appreciate how bloomin' glorious the buildings are. Especially on a blue sky Autumn Day like this was, or on a winter evening when they're all lit up along side the Christmas lights. I can't wait to go and do a spot of Christmas shopping there, and get that warm fuzzy festive feeling!
Stephen Hawking also lives there, what a bonus!
 
Also, big up to this Neon Rose belted wool coat. My new best friend and winter companion.
 
So to sum up this post, you should go to Cambridge.
 
x
 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig