Sunday 29 November 2015

FAUX





 
Coat - Vero Moda (similar) | Jeans - White Stuff (similar) | Bag - Zara (similar) | Sunnies - Quay Australia | Converse - Office
 
 
It's been a chilly old weekend down in ol' Suffolk. So much so, I have dug out my trusty fur coat. When I wear anything fury I like to dress it down with oversized tees, some form of denim and trainers. I think if I dressed it up or wore it with heeled boots I would probably be a bit conscious and feel like I have a touch of the 'pretty womans' about me. Which is not me at all, I'm a bit of a scruff bag really!
 
Also, I'm sure it's pretty obvious, but this is of course faux fur!
 
 
x 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Really love this coat, the color is nice, and love how you styled it with sneakers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh this is so gorgeous! I LOVE that coat and how you have styled it - the colour is just so so gorgeous!

    Shot From The Street

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect streetwear outfit! mix a little chic and edgy!

    xoxo

    www.the9thsol.com

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig