Monday 23 November 2015

CHRISTMAS WISHES




 
 
It's that time of year again. I'm giddy with excitement and feeling all warm and fuzzy inside. I finished my Christmas shopping today (yes I am an eager beaver) and now I'm starting to make a mental note of all the delicious things I'd like to find under the tree on Christmas morning! Mainly copper, denim & make up apparently. I may have got a bit carried away with the Saint Laurent triangle bra, at £435 I think I might be pissed off more than anything if my boyfriend brought me that. Think of all the shoes, clothes and porcelain pineapples you could get for that. I think a Topshop £20 alternative would do. Although I can dream about being that rich than I could afford 2 tiny triangle shaped pieces of fabric to wear on my bandonkadonks for half a grand, right?
 
My wish list is a little bit different this year, it has a lot more homey things now that I've moved out. I have become a bit obsessed with home ware. My favourite place in the world right now is TK Maxx. I could literally spend hours in there, you just never know what you might find. I was in there this morning in fact and got so carried away with excitement that I almost brought a yellow china cockatiel. Luckily my dad rang me on the way to the check out and snapped me out of my weird TK Maxx daze. I put the cockatiel down and swiftly left. I did However, see an amazing set of cocktail and wine glasses with copper stems. I almost feel like I don't want to write about this, I don't want anyone else going to snap them up before payday. If you do, I will find you and I will probably do nothing because I'm the least confrontational person in the world.
 
I feel like I need to go back to TK Maxx right now. Maybe I will.
 
 
See ya!
 
 
x
 
 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Zoeva's rose gold brushes are so gorgeous.. my collection needs them. x

    Small&Blonde♥

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig