Tuesday 17 November 2015

SUNDAY BRUNCH









 
 
I wore this little ensemble when I went out for brunch with Josh on Sunday. We were both feeling a bit rough (hence the sunnies) so went for a big greasy fry up. I'd like to say I was hungover because I'd been out partying til the early hours. However, the truth of it is I went out for a mulled wine after work, was home by 8:30 and couldn't sleep because it was so windy out & I had a sore throat. I told you it was boring.
 
I've become obsessed with anything long line this Winter. I asked Josh if he liked this Zara jumper, and he said "might as well cut a hole in the top of a sack"... so from that I will presume he's not the biggest fan. Who cares what boys think anyway. Unless it's Olivier Rousteing, then I care.
 
 
x
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I personally really love the sweater!! Who cares about boys, like their opinion in clothes matter?!

    x x | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Look! Love the Coat, Sweater and the Bag <3

    Liebste Grüße
    www.stylefairytale.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm literally obsessed with this outfit!x

    www.bethanyatalya.com

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig