Sunday 8 November 2015

HOME DETAILS













 
 
 
I moved house back in August (VERY stressful), so I thought it was about time to show you some of my little details. We only rent at the moment, so can't paint and re carpet etc etc, but it so much more homely and feels much more like ours now we've got our own little bits and bobs in there. I say 'ours', but poor Josh doesn't really have much of a say, he's not a fan of my Bonjour print and he did get told off for eating a walnut out my festive nut bowl the other night. They're just for display thought right gals!? Also i've just noticed nearly every photo I have up is either of me and my dogs or me and my Mum. Woops! Not to self, must sort that out.
 
 
I've tried to link as much as I can, but if you'd like to know where anything else is from just drop me a message!
 
x
 

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. You got some reallyyyyy nice things! I love the two copper lamps and the blogger print ^_^


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love the lamps to... and anything copper for that matter! x

      Delete
  2. The copper accessories are lovely! Plus boyfriends never get much of a say in the decorating.. haha.
    x

    http://smallandblondex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig