Saturday 18 June 2016

DATE NIGHT









 
 
Josh and I went out for date night last night, although we live together we don't get a lot of time to do things as I usually work on his days off. Then in the evenings that we do have after work it's a case of shower, cook, clean, watch a bit of T.V and then I've usually nodded off before you know it! You working couples living together will probably know this routine all to well!
 
There appears to be a theme in my latest posts of white off the shoulder tops. This is not intentional, but seems to be one of the only things I'm into at the moment. If you follow me on Twitter you've probably seen (& got sick of) me wanging on about my lack of inspiration for my summer wardrobe at the moment. I just feel in such a style rut. I spend ages scrolling through Asos, Topshop & Zara on my laptop of an evening, but just cant find anything much that takes my fancy. The Topshop & Zara sales both started yesterday and I kid you not, the only thing I ordered was a belt. A boring old belt. I usually get this deflated feeling a bit at this time of year, because as I have mentioned before I 100% prefer winter clothes and layering. I'm a coat, knitwear and jacket gal through and through, I get a bit like a lost little lamb come Summer, but this year is particularly bad.
 
So if you guys have any favourite blogs please send me over the links, because I need some serious inspo to get my ass into gear! I can't live in white off the shoulders all summer long. Think of the horrendous straight tan line I will have across my chest. Help a sister out!
 
 
x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig