Saturday 11 June 2016

THE RETURN OF THE BOOB TUBE







 
 
I've had a week off work this week, although I have been working from home on my illustrations which has been nice. It's like "here's a taste of what full time self employment could look like... now go back to work". I love the people I work with though, so it's not all bad. Also, I'd probably end up weighing a ton and being broke because I've eaten, drank and online shopped way more than is acceptable this week. So it's probably just as well that I have the world of retail to keep me on the ol' straight and narrow. I could not have picked a better week to be on holiday though. It has probably been the hottest week of the year so far, and me being an absolute sun worshiper I have been soaking it up like it's going out of stock. I didn't think I had got much of a tan until I saw these photos, now I feel a little bit smug.
This top did have bell sleeves, but I have got quite a few off the shoulder tops now, so I unpicked the sleeves and wore it strapless. I was going out the other night and my bestie asked me what I was going to wear. I text back with a sentence I haven't used since the year 8 disco and never thought I would use again, "I might wear my white boob tube".
 
I will leave you with the words 'boob tube' and bid you a good day
 
 
x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig