Tuesday 14 February 2017

BOMBER CONVERT









Zara Bomer (sold out) similar here & here | Asos Farleigh Jeans  | Adidas Stan Smiths | Asos Sunglasses | Gucci Belt  |
 
I didn't think I was the bomber type, until a week ago. I saw this little bad boy in Zara when I was shopping with my friend on her Birthday. It was the only one there and I said to her "oh I really like this bomber, but not for me". She was like "why not for you? Try it on". So I popped it over my arm with all my other bits, just to try it on. Obviously not to buy. Then BAM I put it on, the silky sleeves stroked my arms and it was love. Then that amazing thing happened that hasn't happened to me in ages. It didn't have a tag, so I took it to the til to ask how much it was... £9! 9 god damn pounds. I nearly slapped that bitch there and then in shock. (she wasn't actually a bitch, she was a very nice Spanish lady. Classic Zara). So this year I think I'm going to try and go out my comfort zone a bit more. I also forget how good it is to go shopping with other people. I usually do 90% of my shopping online, but it's so good to look round with someone and get their opinions. I never would have ordered this online in a million years, and now I'm obsessed with it. This particular friend I went with is super honest as well, which is really important. For all I know I could look like a twat in this bomber, but I've just taken her word for it and I'm going with it.
 
x
 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig