Tuesday 28 February 2017

SHORT, SWEET & GREEN.





 
 
 
 
 
I have never ever worn green, I always thought it made me look ill and jaundice, and that's not a look you want to go for. Alas, now I'm obsessed with it. Khaki, bottle green, forest green, give me them all. Maybe not pea green or lime green, that might be one step to far for a recovering greenaphobe. I went to the Zoo last weekend so I thought what better surroundings to photograph my new bomber in than lots of various green folliages. I also never thought bombers where my thing, which I mentioned in my last outfit post, but again, I'm obsessed. I really feel like I need a bomber in every colour. I think a navy satin is next on my list. Closely followed by a dusty pink.
So this post has no real topic or theme, I just thought it share with you what I wore.
 
Until next time
 
x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love that shade of green! It really suits your hair colour actually. Such a good outfit - the handle on your bag is really cool too x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig