Wednesday 14 August 2013

AND THEY WERE ALL YELLOW.


So at the moment I am living in camis & Boyfriend jeans. My Topshop Lacey jeans have now gone in the sale... bad news for me, not so bad news for you. I'd grab a pair!

Now this bag is as old as can be, but it's the one I always go back to. I get a new one and think "lovely, I have rid myself of my old bag & got this fabulous smooth new one", but it is never the case. It's my bezzie mate of the bag world. It is also Topshop by the way.

My sunnies are Zero UV & you can find them right here.

x







SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit so much, especially your jeans!xx

    Electra Violet

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig