Wednesday 7 August 2013

MYLA.


Lately I have developed a little obsession for wearing pretty lacey bras or bralets under cami tops & dropped arm vests.
I've always been a huge fan of layering & I love mixing textures, so I think they add the perect touch of femininity on a toughed up outfit.

Recently, I was introduced to a website called Avenue 32, where you can find high end fashion brands. I was having a browse, & with my new found lingerie love, I discovered MYLA. The collection is just so glamourous & mixes pure silks with the most gorgeous delicate lace.
Here are my four favourites from the collection, which would be absolutely perfect for laying under oversized tees and camis...





It looks like my ever growing birthday list just got a few more additions! 

x


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love lace bras! They're just so cute and add an amazing touch to every outfit :)

    xo,
    http://oceansofstyle.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're gorgeous aren't they :) I want every single one of these ones.

      xxx

      Delete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig