Monday 5 August 2013

IT'S NEARLY THAT TIME AGAIN...


A PUG!!!! 

So i'm nearly another year older again. It comes round way to quick! Don't get me wrong I love birthdays as much, if not more, than the next person... but i'm not a fan of this getting older buisness.

I haven't been able to find much clothing that I really want this year... & normally I have my eye on a pair of boots by now, but hey ho. Here's a few cheeky things that i'd be pleased to recieve. A pug being top of my list.
 
I also really want this Asos baseball top.
I think it's a corker. I really want some silk joggers as well, but I can't find the perfect pair. Or any pair for that matter, so the hunt will go on. I would even settle for a nice jersey pair, but alas I cant find them either. It's almost like the highstreet doesn't realise that it's nearly my big day! 

Over & Out.

x
 
 


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I feel exactly the same! Love birthdays, hate getting old (luckily i'm just sixteen)
    I'm so in love with the sunnies and the sneakers <3 hope you get everything you want

    xo,
    http://oceansofstyle.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely :) I dont even know if i can wait for those sunnies, love them so much!

      xxx

      Delete
  2. Love your wishlist. The jumpsuit is awesome :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      It's gorgeous isn't it? They do a silk one which is beautiful as well :)

      xxx

      Delete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig