Monday 26 August 2013

TARTAN.











( Firstly i'd like to apologise for the bedroom photos... it was rainy in my garden & I don't have any other good blog photo spaces! )

 
So we have all seen tartan featuring quite heavily in the collections of Preen, Chanel, Valentino, Alexander McQueen & quite a few others... So I decided to dig my vintage tartan shirt out. I do like to rediscover it every now and then, but it's probably being worn now more than ever! 

Theres so many tartan shirts on the highstreet at the moment so I have picked a few fave links out for you here ...

Zara 
H&M 


x

 

 







SHARE:

4 comments

  1. feat you
    http://www.fashionbyhe.com/2013/08/no-bra-revolutionsummer-is-officially.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so tall and model-esque! Mega Jealous xxx

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig