Monday 12 August 2013

SPREAD YOUR LOVE LIKE PEANUT BUTTER.




Topshop Allegra boots.
Topshop bag.
Topshop sweater.



I'm really annoyed that these have come out blury cos I really like this outfit. So I do apologise. I need a photographer!!

I love this Asos jersey jumpsuit, & it's on sale at the moment down to £18 so i'd grab one! I might get one in grey as well.

This Pieces necklace is one of my fabourites. I normally am more partial to a bit of gold, but this one is so good for jazzing up a plainer outfit.
I was thinking of getting another one to do as my first giveaway. What do you think?











SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Super cool!! I love your neckale!!! So sikK!!
    And seriously you looks so sweet with the dog! <3
    Anyway, wanna follow each othe ?? Just let me know ;))

    Visit mine:
    aiiness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you babe :) Will deffinately check out your blog.

      xxx

      Delete
  2. That necklace is immense and I love your pooch :)

    Now following on GFC & Bloglvin as first timer to your blog!

    Love for you to check out some of my latest posts on www.lurchhoundloves.com.

    Charlie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely :) Will deffinately check out your blog to

      xxx

      Delete
  3. omg you look amazing! those joggers look seriously so great on you, i've tried a few pairs on and they haven't quite done much for me, but on you, I LOVE!!!!!

    love your blog, now following :D
    xxxx

    www.whatsnewpussycatt.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I really want to find a nice grey pair of joggers, but it's hard to find ones that dont look like p.jamas!

      Thank you for following, I have a giveaway for my followers here at the moment if you'd like to enter ... http://raggydoll-raggydoll.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/my-first-giveaway.html?showComment=1376903299548#c4295010528333034859

      I will deffinately check your blog out to :)

      xxx

      Delete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig