Thursday 16 October 2014

INSTA : WHAT I'VE BEEN UPTO

 
 

Bridal Illustrating | Being Naughty | Enjoying the new Topshop mag that came with my order | Coming home to a lovely Glamorous parcel | Loving the Rosei H.W M&S collection | Making cards | Painting quotes | Forever buying grey | Having a rare lazy Saturday | Being a geek at the British Museum | Creating a Balmain army | Receiving the exciting delivery of my business cards
 
In between posts you can follow me in Instagram @Helen_Hird
 
x
 
 
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Love your sketches, wish I had that kind of talent! Happy Friday!
    xo Hannah

    p.s. I am holding a giveaway for a cozy aztec cardigan over on my blog if you'd like to enter! :)
    http://thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com/2014/10/giveaway-win-cozy-tribal-sweater.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your feed! Super cute.
    x justina//abentpieceofwire.com
    ps. I'm trying to up my bloglovin game - help a girl out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      Sure I will check out your blog :) x

      Delete
  3. cool sketches!!

    www.raggydoll-raggydoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig