Monday 13 October 2014

ASOS MID SEASON SALE PICKS






If you happen to read my blog frequently, or follow me on Instagram, you will know I am a HUGE Asos fan. I'd go as far as to say they are my very favorite brand. So yesterday evening (in a very sleepy state) I went on the computer only to find the mid season sale had launched. Needless to say it perked me up a bit! I love scrolling through my saved item list to find out what has been reduced. Is that sad?
These are a few of my sale picks, I've had my eye on that woven clutch for quite a while! If you click on the link & see it with the model, it's a lot bigger than you expect. Roomy, and therefore practical. I think I have so many black bags I feel the need to justify it myself, but lets face it... it's just a gorgeous bag!!

Happy shopping!

x

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love that clutch and all your finds to be honest!

    Rhea
    thegridldn.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig