Tuesday 28 October 2014

OH SO LOVELY INTIMATES.



If you ever look at my wish list or lust list posts, I can almost guarantee that it will contain a beautiful piece of lacy underwear (probably that I can't afford!) I don't know about you, but I just love how simplistically feminine lingerie is. A good set can transform my mood as soon as I put it on. 
So as you can imagine, I was chuffed when I stumbled across Oh So Lovely Intimates. All the separates, sets and swimwear ranges are designed and created by hand in a home studio in the UK, which I absolutely love. They are made with such thought and care, which I think is a really special thing in the days of high street and disposable fashion. The price tags blew my mind a bit as well, the beautiful bra's are around £30! Insanely good for something so personally hand crafted. 

I hope you love the brand as much as I do! 

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig