Saturday 11 October 2014

SLEEPY SATURDAY.





Cream Textured Duster c/o Glamorous | Chelsea Boots c/o Glamorous | Vero Moda Jeans | Topshop Boutique Basic Tee | Primark Bag 

The sunglasses. hung head & slouchy clothes are all saying one thing; I am extremely tired!
My dog has had puppies, so I have had a couple of sleepless nights now, helping her through the birth & keeping an eye on them. I can't wait to put my p.jays on and tuck down to watch X Factor tonight. I think a takeaway and a large glass of wine might be in order to!

How cute are these little chunky boots from Glamorous.com. If you read my last post, I've been on the hunt for a good pair of boots, and then two come along at once! These ones are super comfy, and I love the cleated sole on them. If you're thinking of picking up a few goodies from Glamorous, don't forget to use the discount code on the side of my blog! Over here somewhere --->

Happy weekend everyone! 

x

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Amazing, love everything you wear.
    You have some fab bits from Glamorous - such a good store.

    right-up-my-street.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my lovely! I always appreciate your support :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Great outfit,you look gorgeous.I love your jeans =)

    FASHION with VALENTINA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this! The duster coat and ripped jeans look is such a fab combination.
    Carpe Noctems

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous relaxed look! xx

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig