Friday 31 October 2014

TRIANGL





I've been a fan of Triangl ever since I stumbled across the brand on Instagram a while ago. So I was absolutely chuffed when I had an email from the lovely Emma to see if I would like a set. Obviously I jumped at the chance, and I went for this 'Milly' cut in the colour 'Indiana Ice'.  When it arrived and I opened the amazing box (i'm a sucker for a nice bit of packaging!) it lived up to all my expectations. Everything about it is just perfect, from the fabric to the fit and all the details in between. 
 I'm a huge monochrome fan, but have always steered away from white swimwear in the fear of it going a bit see through in the water... Disaster! Although as Triangl's swimwear is made from a thick high quality neoprene, it's nice and thick. So I think I will be safe. 
Now I just need to get the winter out the way so I can wear this bad boy!

x

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. HUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! This is beautiful! I follow Triangl on instagram and i need to get one of them in my life! It is beautiful! White looks great with a tan too!

    Danielle xx
    http://ayeardown-under.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really would recommend them! They're even better quality and fabric in real life, and the delivery is super quick! :)
      xxx

      Delete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig