Monday 20 October 2014

SUNDAYS.












Topshop High Neck Crinkle Top | Topshop Lacey jeans | Kurt Geiger 'Spencer' Boots | Zara Bag | Topshop Boyfriend Coat

So this is a little bit of a different post from what i'd normally do, but I just thought it might be nice to show you how I spend my perfect Sunday when i'm not working.
I am a right country bumpkin at heart, and I always will be. I love going for Autumny walks around the village my boyfriend grew up in, it's called Great Livermere and it's such a beautiful place. It's a tiny peaceful village, full of animals & the elderly (two of my fave things!) It has this massive amazing lake as well, just like from The Notebook! Then my favourite thing to do is sit in Josh's Dad's house watching the X Factor repeat and eating yummy food. Perfecto! Josh wouldn't let me take any photos of him cos he said he was in his scruffy Sunday gear, but I papped a little one from the back. 

On another note, I love this little high neck crinkle top from Topshop. I only just got it the other day from the 'new in' page, but it's already gone! Hopefully they will restock it. The fabric and print is really Whistles-esque, and it was only about £25, which I think's really good!
I hope you all had lovely Sundays to!


x
SHARE:

3 comments

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig