Monday 9 March 2015

ALL THAT IS GOLD DOES NOT GLITTER






If you follow me on Instagram  or my Facebook , you will probably know that aside from Blogging and my retail job, I am a bridal and fashion illustrator. I'd love this to be my job one day, and that I could sit and paint for a living. So I thought for todays post I'd share with you another side of what I do, as I have posted about my fashion illustrations before and shown you a few custom pieces I have done for other bloggers. If you haven't seen it you can have a sneaky peek here.  
These pieces are a little different from the long leggy beautiful women I usually illustrate, but watercolour is my main passion and I use it as the medium for everything I do. This is my latest piece of work, and my first to get framed. I aim to have everything I do in crisp white frame with a white mount, I just love the cleanness and simplistic finish that it gives. I think it really compliments the inky monochrome text to.
 
If you'd be interested in having a custom piece made, then do feel free to drop me an email to info@helenhird.co.uk ... I'm very friendly!
 
 
x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig