Tuesday 10 March 2015

DOUBLE DENIM



 
 

 
 
I feel like Spring has finally sprung!
I was actually poorly all weekend, but did get a chance to sit in the sun & I don't know if it's my mind playing tricks, but I think I may had got a touch of a tan on the old arms. I forgot how joyful that feeling is.
I think the boyish silhouette is due to me still feeling a bit rough, this is a very 'unfashionable' thing to be blogging about, but I have been diagnosed with IBS so am more or less constantly bloated at the moment. Gross & not at all chic, I know. So although admittedly I am naturally a lover of all things baggy, they are my best friends at the moment. It's not like I have the urge to be walking round in body con dresses and pencil skirts, but I'd like the option y'know. I did take it upon myself to invest in some Zara oversized basics on Sunday, in my head I convinced myself that it was Dr's orders and the medically correct thing to do... really I'm just a massive fan of their basics and he very clearly didn't mention anything of the sort.
Does anyone else suffer with this condition? It's so new to me and I'm like a lost little sheep that isn't sure what to eat.
Boo.
 
x
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Very chic look!

    fridaynightstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I feel your pain too I suffer from time to time when I'm stressed! I try to avoid dairy as that's what makes mine worse, but I know everyone is different. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it might be stress setting mine off to, it's such a hard thing to figure out. Thanks for your comment, I wouldn't wish it upon anyone but it's nice to know I'm not alone xxx

      Delete
  3. Love the casual denim pieces, they work so well together :)
    And the sliders too! Making me wish it was summer already...

    DenimMondays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, I'm starting to feel a tad summery this week... No doubt it will be cold and rainy by next week!! Xxx

      Delete
  4. A bladdy fabulous relaxed and laidback look xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors in this ensemble Helen :) xx

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig