Saturday 21 March 2015

VERSACE







 
 
We all know I love a good rummage in a charity shop, and I am not ashamed to say it. Some of the things I have found in my time are unreal. This being one of them. I saw it in the window on a Sunday, when the shop was closed. Absolute torture. So on Monday morning I trundled down there and was that awkward person that asks the shop assistant to undress the mannequin so I could try it on. I was pretty sure I would love it, and when I tired it on I loved it even more. I had made a deal with myself lately to start buying summery things, as I think I'm going to be quite poor this summer *sigh*, so I was going to try and stock up on shorts, tees and dresses now. But how could I say no to this knitted bad boy?
 
x

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Ah that was SUCH an amazing find! I really need to try more charity shop rummaging.

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was so chuffed :) Get rummaging!

      x

      Delete
  2. Aww, you look fantastic my dear. Especially this sweater is GREAT

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great find dear, love the sweater you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this jumper, shame it's vintage so i won't get my hands on it!! xx

    jordaneyasmin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a divine find! You look so effortless and cool in this outfit. xx

    http://chicrekik.blogspot.com/2015/03/horizontal.html

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig