Wednesday 25 March 2015

SENSO



 
 
I feel like I may be getting a bit more shoe obsessed by the day. Instead of clicking 'New In Clothing' when I'm online shopping, I find myself clicking 'New In Shoes' first. I just feel like shoes can so easily make an outfit. Even a pair of jeans and plain white T can be finished perfectly with a cracking pair of boots or strappy heels, and the whole outfit looks amazing with that one touch. Look at my getting all footwear passionate... this is not doing bank balance any good, all I want to do now is buy shoes after this post.
I wanted to introduce you to probably my very favourite shoe brand. Never mind Louboutin or Jimmy Choo, Senso have it all. It's just so up my street as well, I feel like they were made for me; Gold hard wear, animal prints and textures galore.
Their main website is in Dollars, as they're an Australian brand, but they have lots of UK stockists (praise the lord). You can find them on Urban Outfitters , John Lewis & out good old friend Asos to name but a few.
 
You can thank me later
 
x
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I'm the same, utterly shoe obsessed right now (insert loveheart eye emoji here!) LOVE all of these Senso picks, especially those flat mules!

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! Check out those Quarry I shoes. How incredible are they??? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these shoes are beautiful! x

    http://ambershabits.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am obsessed with Senso ever since I saw Class is Internal wearing it <3

    xo,

    Emma
    http://www.sassystreet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I has never heard of Class is Internal... but I'm not obsessed! Thanks for introducing me :) xxx

      Delete
  5. I absolutely love the style of the shoes you picked in that image. I have very similar ones. And I agree, being footwear obsessed doesn't help if you're trying to keep your finances in order... i won over 50 pairs right now, and i can't stop... :(

    Anyway, your blog is lovely, I sure will check it out soon again, I'm your new follower on bloglovin. And I'd really appreciate if you check out min, it's Alina à la Mode Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. They're just beautiful aren't they... a girl can never have too many pairs of shoes :) xx

      Delete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig