Monday 30 March 2015

SPRING TIME SNAKE PRINT





 
 
So this weekend Spring is well and truly upon us. The clocks have changed, I've dusted off my favourite duster jacket (so to speak) and have brought my first pair of sandals this year. All very good signs indeed. My new sandals come in the form of these little Asos snakey beauties. I'll be honest, I was browing the 'New In' page, added them to my basket and paid for them within about 30 seconds. A slight impulse buy, but I actually really love them. I wasn't sure about the low style heel, but I think they will be so versatile and look really laid back cool with oversized dresses in the summer. An all round winner for me. They also come in this nude and white colour combo, which I'm also very temped by, but I must be good.
 
x

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Absolutely love the colour of that duster coat, perfect for spring!

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I've had a few dusters but this is the only one I've hung on to cause I just love the colour! x

      Delete
  2. Those sandals are just gorgeous. And love the colour of your duster coat; so lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bag! nice look

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your coat :) can't wait to be able to wear sandals again!

    Palma1990

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig