Saturday 14 March 2015

DENIM EDIT



 
 
 
If you follow my Instagram you will probably notice that I am a tad denim obsessed right now, Asos denim obsessed to be precise. Asos + Denim is my favourite combination, and I can't stop buying their jeans. Aside from jeans, I feel like I want everything I wear in denim at the moment; dresses, jackets, shirts, just gimme them all. I think the only thing I don't have a hankering for is denim underwear, and maybe a denim hat. I don't want to go all Britney & Justin 1993 about the situation.
These are a few of my best picks from the high street, Asos heavy of course, but how cute is this little Zara playsuit? I'm not usually one for playsuits, but this one if floating my boat a treat.
 
Over & Out my friends, have a fab weekend.
 
 
x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ughh I want all of these! ASOS is the best for denim, everything's so frickin cool!

    DenimMondays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I've had a glad of wine and am on Asos again, so lord help me! haha xx

      Delete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig